2000pts Iron Hands matched play 10 Dec

Daniel Lewin
Activité princiale : Jeu de Figurines

Re: 2000pts Iron Hands matched play 10 Dec

Message par Daniel Lewin »

Excuse me a lot of its a little bit more than I said I made the mathematics and I was wrong I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
Sorry about that. For the problem you can start.
Again I am so sorry... :roll:
dlh
Genre : Masculin 

Message par dlh »

What's the terrain situation? I have 6 shipping containers (they're also for transporting figures, so I'll bring them regardless), some objective markers and a couple ruined wall corners I can bring, but I don't know what is already available at the centre.

Regardless, here's my list, looking forward to the game!

+++ Iron Hands Dreadnoughts (Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition) [85 PL, 3CP, 1,710pts] +++

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Iron Hands) [85 PL, 3CP, 1,710pts] ++

+ Configuration [12CP] +

**Chapter Selector**: Iron Hands

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points) [12CP]

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: Matched

+ Stratagems [-4CP] +

Scion of the Forge [-1CP]

Scion of the Forge [-1CP]

Strategem: Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of Extra Relics [-2CP]

+ Agents of the Imperium [5 PL, 100pts] +

Lord Inquisitor Hector Rex [5 PL, 100pts]: 4) Mental Interrogation, Malleus - Warding Incantation

+ HQ [14 PL, -1CP, 280pts] +

Primaris Librarian [6 PL, -1CP, 120pts]: 3) Null Zone (Aura), 5) Fury of the Ancients, 6) Psychic Fortress (Aura), All Flesh is Weakness, Chapter Command: Chief Librarian [1 PL, 25pts], Psychic Mastery, Stratagem: Paragon of Iron [-1CP], The Aegis Ferrum, Warlord

Primaris Techmarine [4 PL, 80pts]: Artificer Armour

Primaris Techmarine [4 PL, 80pts]: The Armour Indomitus

+ Troops [20 PL, 390pts] +

Assault Intercessor Squad [10 PL, 190pts]
. 9x Assault Intercessor [171pts]: 9x Astartes Chainsword, 9x Frag & Krak grenades, 9x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt [19pts]: Astartes Chainsword, Heavy Bolt Pistol, Teeth of Mars

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 95pts]
. 4x Assault Intercessor [76pts]: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol
. Assault Intercessor Sgt [19pts]: Astartes Chainsword, Digital Weapons, Heavy Bolt Pistol

Tactical Squad [5 PL, 105pts]
. 3x Space Marine [54pts]: 3x Bolt pistol, 3x Boltgun, 3x Frag & Krak grenades
. Space Marine Sergeant [18pts]: Bolt pistol, Boltgun
. Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon [33pts]: Missile launcher [15pts]

+ Elites [34 PL, -3CP, 700pts] +

Invictor Tactical Warsuit [8 PL, 160pts]: Incendium cannon

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 180pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Heavy flamer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod [5pts]

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 185pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod [5pts], Onslaught Gatling Cannon [5pts]

Relic Contemptor Dreadnought [8 PL, -3CP, 175pts]: Cyclone missile launcher [25pts], Merciless Logic, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter [-1CP], Stratagem: March of the Ancients [-1CP], 2x Twin volkite culverin [10pts]

+ Heavy Support [12 PL, -1CP, 240pts] +

Thunderfire Cannon [6 PL, -1CP, 120pts]
. Techmarine Gunner [-1CP]: Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter [-1CP], Target Protocols

Thunderfire Cannon [6 PL, 120pts]

Created with BattleScribe
Dan Hanson

Je parle juste un peu français, mais j'ai envie d'apprendre et je prends des cours. Je suis de langue maternelle anglaise.

Je joue à Warhammer 40k de GW, et à la fois à Grimdark Future et à Grimdark Future Firefight d'One Page Rules.
dlh

Message par dlh »

No problem on the math, I have just upgraded a Tactical Marine to a Missile Launcher instead of a Plasma Gun to make up the last 5pts. :)
Dan Hanson

Je parle juste un peu français, mais j'ai envie d'apprendre et je prends des cours. Je suis de langue maternelle anglaise.

Je joue à Warhammer 40k de GW, et à la fois à Grimdark Future et à Grimdark Future Firefight d'One Page Rules.
Renan
Polyavatar
Polyavatar

Message par Renan »

We have a lot of ruined corners. We have battlemap. We have a lot of scenery things. ^^ You can bring objectives if you want. Especially circles for... 6''*.

Just bring yours dices and mesuring tape... and markers you need.

*I think, I don't play to 40k
Daniel Lewin

Message par Daniel Lewin »

Yes hello do not worry all the material you can imagine are in the ludothèque so don't worry for it :lol:
Renan
Polyavatar
Polyavatar

Message par Renan »

Daniel Lewin a écrit : 09 décembre 2021, 13:39 Yes hello do not worry all the material you can imagine are in the ludothèque so don't worry for it :lol:
je n'aime pas faire la police mais hier on m'a signalé qu'après votre partie vous n'avez pas rangé les décors. Je rappelle qu'il faut ranger les décors là où vous les avez trouvés au départ et rouler le tapis (avec le côté imprimé à l'extérieur) dans un des tubes noirs avant de les ranger en B7.
Merci
Renan
Polyavatar
Polyavatar

Message par Renan »

dlh a écrit : 09 décembre 2021, 11:42 No problem on the math, I have just upgraded a Tactical Marine to a Missile Launcher instead of a Plasma Gun to make up the last 5pts. :)
I don't like to be the police, but yesterday it was pointed out to me that after your game you didn't put the scenery pieces in their boxes. I remind you that you have to put the scenery pieces back where you found them at the beginning and roll the battle mat (with the printed side out) in one of the black tubes before putting them back in B7.
Thanks
dlh

Message par dlh »

Sorry for not putting away the terrain. I asked the lady at the desk and she said to leave it, but maybe I misunderstood. I'll make sure to put away the terrain afterwards next time I come.

Traduction:

Désolé de ne pas avoir mis de côté le terrain. J'ai demandé à la dame de la réception et elle m'a dit de le laisser, mais j'ai peut-être mal compris. Je ferai en sorte de ranger le terrain après la prochaine fois que je viendrai.
Dan Hanson

Répondre